THE SUNSHINE AWARD
Well gosh, I never thought I would ever be awarded on my blog. I’d like to thank the Academy, God, my wonderful parents, and of course Hilary of Cutie Cameras who had nominated me. Isn’t it such a happy name for an award? Now that I’ve won, here is what I must include in this post:
1. Thank the one that nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Put up the picture for the Sunshine Award
3. Share 11 facts about yourself
4. Answer the 11 set questions by your nomination blogger
5. Nominate 11 bloggers
6. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I am adopted from South Korea
2. If I could, I would eat Asian cuisine every day (and it’s not just because I’m Asian)
3. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is number one on my top five list
4. If I could be a model for any company, it would be J.Crew
5. My senior year of high school I was one of the captains of my track & field team (I went to Sub-Districts three years in a row for javelin)
6. I can never have enough studs
7. My guilty pleasure is watching Gossip Girl
8. I am completely head over heels for penguins
9. I dream of owning a Mini Cooper
10. If I could go anywhere in the world, it would be London
11. I actually really hate the number 11
11 QUESTIONS FROM HILARY OF CUTIE CAMERAS
1. What is your favorite season and why? Summer is my all-time favorite. I love the long days and the sense of “anything can happen.”
2. What is one word that describes you? Pick a word that describes you best. Bright; I love colors, am genuinely happy and smiley, and have a good idea every once in awhile.
3. If you had a time machine, where and when would you go and of course, why? I would go back to like 1959 or something. I love what was happening design-wise: graphic design, fashion, interior design, architecture. I think it would be fabulous to experience all of that at once.
4. What is your dream job? To either be a full-time sponsored blogger, be a Graphic Designer for Pixar, or be in the fashion industry.
5. What is your favorite part about blogging? I really enjoy the research. I love finding examples of what I’m talking about and sharing it with all of you.
6. What is a food that you hated as a kid? Do you still hate it? PEAS! I hated them as a kid and I hate them now! YUCK!
7. You have three extra hours of free time. What do you do? I would go to the gym/run, grab a coffee, then blog!
8. What is your favorite dessert? I am not a huge fan of sweets, but I do enjoy an occasional strawberry shortcake.
9. Who inspires you? I get inspiration from a lot of people, but I would say I get inspired quite often from Bri Emery of DesignLoveFest (my all-time favorite blog) and my two lady friends Hilary and Sara.
10. What is your favorite movie? Gosh, that’s a toughie, too. I’d have to say Harry Potter. I’m not going to pick just one of the movies because I can’t, but I enjoy all of them.
11. What is one of your favorite blogs to follow? It would again be Bri Emery of DesignLoveFest. Her blog inspired me to start blogging again and I just love her work as a fellow Graphic Designer.
1. Jon of joonfeen
2. Sara of papabitterblog
3. Christian of designedbychristian
4. Enrique of reeks
5. Karl of in-karl
6. Mark of beags
7. Mel of markandmelbeagley
8. Abbie of theredlippedsmirk
9. Sarah of tulleandtrinkets
10. Torie of modernhepburn
11. Josh and Colby of jolbyandfriends
1. How do you get inspired?
2. What food do you crave the most?
3. Name one clothing item you wish you could wear every day.
4. What has been your favorite vacation and why?
5. How do you relax and de-stress yourself?
6. What is your favorite book and why?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would go and what would you do?
8. If you had an extra $5,000, what would you do with it?
9. What is your go-to coffee order?
10. If you could spend the day with one celebrity, who would it be and what would your day look like?
11. What TV show are you currently obsessed with?
Thanks for the award Hilary and thank you bloggers for reading!